Wednesday, November 25, 2009

4tomorrow 두근두근, I Can Make It Right!

Tomorrow,you may don't know what will happen...
Tomorrow,you may feel scare to face it...
Tomorrow,you may make it right...

Recently,popular girl groups KARA's Han Seung Yeon,Brown Eyed Girls' Ga-In,4minute's Hyuna and After School's UEE joined forces together for a special project group and released this MV for Samsung's CF,TOMORROW!
I really like the lyrics of the song,is very meaningfull...
share with you the translation of the song here,hope you enjoy it!

Sometimes we make mistakes, you know?
Sometimes you feel like a broken angel on the ground
(It’s OK, we ain't perfect)
Sometimes you feel like a symphony without a sound
(I told it’s OK, Cuz we’re young!)

Tomorrow, I will overcome the world
Tomorrow, I have a path designated for me
Tomorrow, my lips meeting his
Tomorrow, Now I can do it for sure

I can make it right x4

It’s gone, be shine after the rain
Even if you collapse, get back 2 da game
My name echoing in a short time
Follow the light of the life

Keep running, can’t give up
Keep goin’ till the end
I go for the knock out, if I keep running I’ll be on the top

Until get what’s mind/ Hang in there
Until get what’s mind/ Nothin’ can stop me
I’ll be on the top/ I feel like ooh-
You’d better watch me shine

Tomorrow, I will overcome the world
Tomorrow, I have a path designated for me
Tomorrow, my lips meeting his
Tomorrow, Now I can do it for sure

I can make it right x4

From far-far away, a better tomorrow
Is waiting for you
Flap those wings to fly higher and higher
I am still running

Build a dam with the world, make it with invisible blocks
(just like me agasint the wall)
Close your ears and only listen to what you want
Foes everywhere, foes who can’t understand me
Cold glares, in the past I was coated with thorns (But man, I’m change)

Tomorrow, I will overcome the world
Tomorrow, I have a path designated for me
Tomorrow, my lips meeting his
Tomorrow, Now I can do it for sure

I can make it right x4

Can’t wait until tomorrow, Tomorrow~



Beside Music Video,they also released their own individual episode of music drama for project group ‘4Tomorrow’ for Samsung Anycall.

First,Brown Eyed Girls GaIn revealed with‘GaIn’s Challenge’whereby GaIn plays the role as a pro-gamer in the music drama.


Second is KARA's Seungyeon with Seungyeon's Dream!She become a pianist in this drama.Before that,i still thought she will become a barista because of she had been a barista in 4tomorrow Cafe whereby you can get a FREE drink of coffee here...


third, 4minute's Hyuna have change to be a wisdom fashion designer.This role may very suit to her as she has previously expressed an interest in pursuing a career in fashion.


For the forth is UEE's tune for her drama,she have awkwardly dances to save the day,providing some sweet eye candy for you too!xD


As all four of them have their own drama,the last individual episode belongs to Lee Dong Gun!He become a cafe owner of Café DooGeunDooGeun(두근두근) Tomorrow.


With over 5 music drama's for this campaign already, it is finally coming to an end with the last mini drama about the group's creation titled "Jam Concert Episode" will be about the 4 members meeting at Lee Dong Gun's cafe, and deciding to make the group and the song Tomorrow. It's basically a wrap up of the entire series.


Hope you and me will have a great tomorrow as we can make it right!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment