Monday, August 31, 2009

可丽饼 Crepe vS Big Apple Donuts 52% Merdeka Discount vS BL0G 1st Anniversary!

yesterday Merdeka Eve,I had invited my friend to Penang Time Square together for the Youth Jam09|Penang Largest Merdeka Youth Carnival...
Before i go ther,i thought is will really largest but just a few stall there and nothing to play except those dancing and Dj's lesson and also the competition...
except that nothing already!(beside of Youth Jam,there are still got many stalls there but noy my interest!)
now talk about the goodies bag!totally SUCK~
not given any sincerity at all... a KDU plastic bag with Yeo's drink and advertisement...
they suppose got many sponsor such as TM,Magnum but why just this few things? hmm~

ok,don't talk about again...talk something interested now!
when we try to find something to eat,we found this!!!
可丽饼 Crepe?What is this?Didn't hear it or eat before...
I order with egg and my friend with chocolate..
its very yummy after eating it! *nice*
31st of August,all malaysian celebrate the 1Malaysia together...
Big Apple Donuts & Coffee is having 52% Merdeka Promotion today also!
All you need to do is get the discount voucher from newspaper and bring to buy...
When we arrive there,already a long line up of people outside the outlet!
Woot~ so many people come for the discount!!!
After sadly,when waiting for my tune,i keep watching all my favourite donuts taken by people...
DON'T!!! Left some for me... haiz~
i bought the 12 dozens for normal price RM23 and now just RM11!!!
But never mine,still got this few for me!!! hehe~
1 year! 1year already since i start blogging here...
woot~ so fast... for sure i gonna continue my blogging life...
Thanks for all of you as my blog's visitor!I will keep update it! ^^
HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY TO MY BLOG!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment