Saturday, August 21, 2010

Love to Enjoy My Day with Mamee Sllrrrp


After i have the chance to try on Mamee Sllrrrp, i found that Mamee Sllrrrp is actually making my day be more freely and enjoyable. You know why? Before that, most of the day i needs to went out to restaurant, fast food, cafe and my mom shop to have my breakfast, lunch, dinner or maybe supper. As you know, when you wants to have nice and quality foods, you may needs to spent more on it. Not only this, especially when we eat those fast foods, you may don't know that you are actually eating those unhealthy food! Beside this, hawker center and food court sometime where you go is not so clean and maybe dirty. As my experience for this, i felt on food poisoning for few times after eating at those hawker center. But luckily my mom has a vegetarian restaurant below my house but not always i can have my meal here especially during my time outside like mall, college and etc.

But after trying Mamee Sllrrrp, i can now don't need to always outing to find foods and maybe sometime i'm so hungry and lazy to go downstair to my mom's shop. I can just simply cook it for myself with Mamee Sllrrrp. I can put what i likes, what i wants into the soup! The most important is the process is fast and easy, just 3 minutes, a hot Mamee Sllrrrp is on my desk already...

Anyway, as what you know, Maggi Mee is still not a really healthy for us. Try to not often eating maggi mee, eat it only when you are really really busy or when you suddenly feeling hungry during midnight... My suggestion, try to add some vegetables, egg or those healthy foods to your soup.

Overall, i would still enjoying it as i less cooking myself... xD Hope you too~ Mamee Sllrrrp have few flavours thats can satisfy you!

No comments:

Post a Comment