Friday, October 30, 2009

Have My Hallowen Niceday with RM20 Voucher & Baskin Robbins

Hallowen is coming!Really to scare people...
haha~ have you really with pumpkin around your house? xD

Anyway,Baskin Robbins just have they Wonderful Hallowen Special with Berry Mangolo Shake and Halloween Chocolate Dipped Waffle Sundae!
With any purchase of RM20 will get a Limited Edition Hallowen Pen FREE or just top up RM3.90 to get it!
If you are DIGI's user,you even can get 16% discount for the Hallowen Special~
Recently,i received a RM20 voucher from NiceDay & 2 Free movie tickets!
Thanks to Nice Day for giving me the voucher,i have nice shop @ Nice Day...
I decide to use it at Queensbay Mall's outlet...
there are so many things to choose but the most funny things is the workers there is keep watching me since only most of girl will come to visit shop like this!haha~
But i ignore them because i want to spent my voucher,don't care about them... xD
I bought coin bank,smiley glove and solar flower which most of my friends don't like it,
but there are nothing that i can buy except this,so i took it lor~
Happy Hallowen Day

No comments:

Post a Comment